Openings for the 2014-2015 School Year – send resumes to email@example.com
1. Spanish Teacher – Part-time — NEW POSITION
2. PE Substitute Teacher – NEW POSITION
3. MS Science and Bible Teacher – NEW POSITION
4. Aftercare workers - email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Preschool Teachers and Preschool Administrative Assistant – email email@example.com
7. Secondary Principal - Applications will be considered for the 2015-2016 school year. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications for the secondary principal position
- hold an advanced degree in instructional leadership, curriculum design, or education
- 15+ years of experience in administration and teaching
- be certified/certifiable in the state of Florida
- be a born-again Christian, called by God in Christian school leadership
- be an active tithing member of Faith Assembly of God, Orlando, Florida
Openings for the 2014-2015 School Year
1. Preschool Teachers – substitutes needed – please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you are interested in a teaching position, please submit your resume and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if a position matches your qualifications. Substitutes are also needed on a yearly basis. Please submit your resume and a photo to email@example.com
A candidate must have met the following requirements:
- hold at least a B.S. or B.A. degree be certified/certifiable in the state of Florida
- be a born-again Christian, called by God to the teaching profession
- believe that the Bible is God’s Word and standard for faith and daily living
- be a Christian role model in attitude, speech, and actions toward others
- be in agreement with Faith Christian Academy’s Statement of Faith
Priority will be given to qualified candidates who are actively involved and financially supporting the ministries of Faith Assembly.
Thank you for your interest in working at our school!!